Cats. Coffee. Creativity.
My love for photography started in high school when I joined the yearbook club and got my hands on the school’s 35mm SLR. I was instantly in love! It opened my eyes to a whole new world and I began to see things in an entirely different light. Over the years, I have developed a talent for seeing things that others tend to pass by. I love to make every day things interesting and beautiful. I love telling a story with my photography and allowing others a glimpse into how I see things.
Guest Services Director 2017-2019
- Manage day to day facility preparation, logistics, scheduling and staffing coverage to ensure a unique, immersive, and memorable guest experience.
- Oversee 7 teams of approximately 60 staff and volunteers including parking, security, attendants, greeters, store associates, VIPs, and volunteer headquarters. Facilitate communication and strategy between teams.
- Submit creative requests and order materials to ensure all print materials and signage are in place for events.
- Manage scheduling, workflows and internal processes to continually execute enterprise level event experiences. Oversee staff to anticipate guest needs and mitigate issues.
Humanitarian Relief 2014-2019
- Plan, facilitate, and execute philanthropic endeavors that support the strategic humanitarian needs locally, regionally, and abroad.
- Utilize the strengths and experience of current team members while recruiting new volunteers needed to fulfill ongoing, multifaceted humanitarian relief trips.
- Responsible for financial oversight, trip and project planning, team building, logistics and implementation, and representation to various stakeholders while serving as a liaison to each local community.
Creative Services – Photography/Videography 2014-2017
- Conceptualized, directed, filmed and edited promotional and short feature projects in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team.
- Effectively and consistently met goals and requirements in a fast-paced, multitasking deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high quality of work that encompassed the brand standard and vision of the organization.